At Davidson County Community College we are focused on your future, your aspirations, and your achievement. We are a college that puts students first in all that we do. We provide quality academics, experienced faculty, comprehensive learning resources and support each step along the way. Choosing to attend college is a big step. Choosing where to attend can be an even bigger decision.
At DCCC, we like to say “The Future is Here!” Whether you seek to earn a certificate, diploma, or degree that leads to a successful 21st century career or transfer to a four-year institution to earn a Bachelor’s degree, DCCC can help. We believe your future is bright. Pursuing higher education at DCCC will benefit you as you journey towards achieving your educational and career goals.
Our graduates are some of the most prepared for what the future holds. The DCCC experience helps shape and equip students in over 40 fields of interests. With programs in health, wellness, public safety, business, engineering, technology, arts, sciences, education and more, our two campuses and three educational centers located in Davidson and Davie counties cover a diverse range of academic and career pathways.
When you walk through our doors, you become a member of the DCCC family. For more than 50 years, we’ve been helping students like you. Our values are very important and reflect DCCC’s culture of performance and excellence:
- Community - caring about our students, each other, and the communities we serve and responding to their needs
- Responsibility - teaching, modeling, and cultivating an attitude of self-direction for ourselves and our students
- Change - embracing collaboration, adaptability, creativity, innovation, and risk-taking
- Excellence - committing to excellence in the programs and services we offer
- Trust - embodying honesty, integrity, and openness
- Equity - valuing diversity and promoting inclusive academic excellence
- Passion - pursuing our mission with purpose, joy, and fun
We hope you’re ready for an experience of a lifetime - one that will allow you to engage with new technologies, learn both inside and outside of the classroom, meet new people who share your interests, grow your leadership skills, and send you on your way to a successful future.
Whether you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university or put your degree, diploma, or certificate to immediate use in the world of work, your future begins now.
Welcome to DCCC!
Mary E. Rittling, Ed. D.